Thrilling adventure, exciting discovery and importantly, lots of fun, are what our holiday adventure camps are all about. We have a wide range of activities to try your hand at: from climbing and mountain boarding right through to archery and stream walking. Set yourself some new challenges and feel amazing sharing stories and memories of how you faced them around the campfire!
- At least 20 different activities throughout the camp; each full day of activities starts straight after breakfast, and we keep going until bedtime.
- Home-cooked meals from the day of arrival until lunch on the final day; a cooked breakfast, lunch and a two-course dinner with a range of options and dietary requirements catered for. We also provide afternoon cake and fruit.
- Accommodation for the duration of your camp.
- Trained staff teaching activities, with overnight on-site duty staff on call.
- Dropoff at 11.45am on the first day, pickup 4.30pm on the last day.