Gain event management skills and complete your DofE Gold residential.
The DofE residential team will be involved in various areas of the show, including:
Sports Village, Pilton Music Tent and Main Show Ring
Full information and kit list available here
Full programme of the residential available here
Included in the cost of the residential:
- Breakfast will be available each day at an onsite facility.
- Packed lunch will be provided during the day.
- Evening meals. Taken as a group at an onsite facility but may include a BBQ or pizza night (details to be confirmed during the residential).
- A compound within the showground for the sole use of the DofE group.
- Participants will camp in small expedition tents (provided) with a central gazebo.
- Toilets and showers will be available on site.
- The site is patrolled by a security company overnight.
Where the programme allows we will include a range of activities during the evening.
There will be adult support 24/7 at the show (all their contact details will be supplied nearer the time).
There will be a SSE Outdoors / DofE stand at the show – that will be manned by the Residential Team alongside volunteering at the show.