Sign up for a week of thrilling adventure, exciting discovery and, importantly, lots of fun!
We have a wide range of activities to try your hand at; from climbing and mountain boarding right through to archery and stream walking. Set yourself new challenges and feel amazing sharing memories of how you faced them around the campfire!
- At least 20 different activities throughout the camp; each full day of activities starts straight after breakfast, and we keep going until bedtime.
- Home-cooked meals from the day of arrival until lunch on the final day; a cooked breakfast, lunch and a two-course dinner with a range of options and dietary requirements catered for. We also provide afternoon cake and fruit.
- Accommodation for the duration of your camp.
- Trained staff teaching activities, with overnight on-site duty staff on call.
- Drop-off at 11.45am on the first day, pickup 4.30pm on the last day.