During world war 2 a new type of soldier was required. Trained in unusual tactics they were supposed to operate in the face of great danger and overwhelming odds. These new fighters trained in secret manor house locations in newly developed techniques of combat, espionage and survival.
This course allows participants to take on practical training exercises especially adapted from original training manuals of the home guard, auxiliary units and special operations executive.
The syllabus covers
· Sabotage and demolitions.
· Self defence
· Codes and cryptography and Communications
· Field craft
· Lock picking and covert operations
· The art of invisibility and camouflage.
· Light artillery
· Weapons types and weapons handling safety with the opportunities to train with blank firing ammunition
· Initiative tests
· reconnaissance techniques